Having plans and processes in place is critical to SharePoint adoption and being able to make a case for ROI. Does your team know the answers to all of these questions in detail?
- What is our strategy and vision overall?
- How are we communicating changes and updates?
- Are we providing end users with help and micro-training content daily?
- How many support requests does our help desk get on a regular basis?
- What does our governance plan consist of?
- How are we measuring success of the platform?
- Has my team taken all of the necessary steps to be successful?