Announcement from VisualSP CEO Asif Rehmani:
As many Office 365 users know, Microsoft Office 365 is an amazing offering, and it has been growing leaps and bounds in the last year. Many small to large organizations around the world are taking advantage of this platform.
However, there is a challenge...
As awesome as Office 365 is, I see a lot of users struggling with making sense of it all. Not just end users, but also administrators in charge of setting up Office 365 services as well!
Office 365 consists of many useful applications such as Mail, Tasks, SharePoint, Office Online, Planner, Yammer, OneDrive, Delve and so much more. many organizations are looking for a way their users can keep up the continuous improvements Microsoft rolls out, as it adjusts to market demands with some great updates. At times, business is slowed while users learn new products.
So what do end users and administrators currently do when they are looking for answers?
Typically, either one or both of the following:
1) Search for answers online and sift through results on Microsoft sites, MVP articles, Forums and YouTube videos
Challenge with No. 1: There is too much information out there about certain things and it’s easy to get lost or get the wrong answers. On the flip side, there is not much information about other things and you feel equally lost.
2) Click on the ? button at the top right of the screen. I don’t see too many people having faith in this method anymore, but those that still do are presented with the following screen:
Challenge with No. 2: Most users don’t know what they should be looking for so this screen doesn’t help them much. Even when you search for information here, the returned results are hard to make sense of.
There’s a better way!
I’m very excited to announce that we are getting close to releasing a new product which meets these challenges head on. Our new product, called VisualSP Training for Office 365, will deliver the following:
- End user and administrator training for the entire suite of Office 365
- Training delivered completely in-context to users without them having to navigate to another screen
- Micro-training modules delivered in the form of:
- Short video tutorials
- Annotated screenshots for reference
- Quick help tip sheets
- Step-by-step walkthroughs
Here is a sneak peak of what our solution looks like on top of OneDrive:
If you’re coming to the Microsoft Ignite conference in Atlanta next week, please be sure to stop by our booth (#464). We would love to give you a demo and a hands on experience!
Would you like to be a part of our beta group and be the first to experience this solution in your Office 365 environment? Join our growing list by clicking below.