What to Expect at Ignite: Online Discussion from Tuesday, April 28, 2015
This morning we held an online discussion with SharePoint experts and seasoned veterans of Microsoft conferences: Jennifer Mason, Asif Rehmani & Jack Fruh.
We talked about "What to Expect at Microsoft Ignite" going on May 4-8 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
some of the things we talked about included:
- Navigating the Ignite website / helpful tips articles / how to view online / etc.
- Helpful tips: badge pick-up, shuttles, transportation, where things are at McCormick place, etc.
- Session highlights / how to find the sessions right for you, speakers to check out, community sessions in the lounge areas, etc.
- Networking events (a full listing of what's going on each night) and details about the Welcome Reception (Mon. May 4) and special Ignite Celebration (Thurs May 7).
- we showed a sneak-preview of the expo floor...highlighting different "focus areas" - so you know which direction to head to see the SharePoint / Yammer vendors (vs. Windows or Surface) etc.
Both Asif & Jack are Chicago residents, so they had a lot of helpful information to share about the City including: transportation tips, how to get around & what to "check-out" (restaurants, site-seeing, etc.)
In case you missed it...you can check out the presentation & slide show below!