Presenter: Tracy Van der Schyff, Microsoft MVP
Description: Just in the last couple of years, technology has evolved so fast that most people are struggling to keep up. Training users on new technology is not delivering the desired outcome, which directly affects your user adoption. This is due to factors we are not considering. In this session, Tracy will share concepts as well as solutions to this challenge.
- Literacy statistics and ROI on training
- Psychology behind learning new skills
- Evolution of finding stuff
- How Office 365 supports and grows digital literacy skills
- Where and how to keep up to date with new features and releases
Investing in your users and helping them realize the value that Office 365 brings you will not only enable your users but also help with changing company cultures into flourishing, creative and collaborative places to work.