One of the strengths of the SharePoint platform is the capability to share ideas, thoughts, feedback, and more through community sites. Learn how to support enterprise collaboration by creating and managing a SharePoint 2013 community site. Take a quick walkthrough to see:
- Selecting a community site template
- Discussion list and thread views
- How to set security and permissions
- Discussion searching techniques
- Creating contributor recognition badges
Now that you’ve gotten an introduction, did you know you can get help with more advanced community site tasks right on the SharePoint interface? The VisualSP Help System is an on-prem or cloud solution that reveals how to do tasks with tip sheets, videos, and other performance support media accessed in the Help tab and information icons on the screen. See the value in our free whitepaper. Click to register.